We got all of our invitations out this week, and even got our first reply! Husband and Wife - congratulations! You were the first to respond! (Though, knowing wife, I'm not surprised). :)
Next up.... Jessica's graduation, and her dad and grandparents meeting my parents. (We'll do the mom later). I anticipate this to be a pretty calm evening. After that, a trip to my parents' home to survey the area, and stake out a good place to put the tent. We'll also need to create a layout to give to the caterer.
Also, we've been talking about our honeymoon, and we're currently considering just going away the following weekend to Chicago. Something much more lowkey than the Caribbean. With Jessica's job search still coming up fruitless for Columbus, not wanting to ask for a week or two off after just getting her new job here in Ann Arbor (doing merchandising for Macy's) and all the books/computer/clothes I'm going to need to buy for school.... we're thinking that an exotic trip to the Caribbean might not be the best idea.
Toodles!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment