The sweating is over! After weeks of hiding the ring, and lying about why we were going to Hawaii, I finally did it - I asked my girlfriend to marry me! Now I don't have a girlfriend. I have a fiancee. Lucky for me, my FIANCEE (sorry- I need to break the habit of referring to her as my girlfriend) isn't one of those women that wants to have an overblown wedding. She wants something low-key, which is exactly what I want. Hooray!
And that brings us to this blog. Jessica and I have started this to document our journey into marriage.... and its going to be a very short trip- we want to get married this summer! But thats not all- we don't want anything traditional.... small, something not in a church, no best man, no groomsmen, no maid of honor, no bridesmaids, and no guests dressed up. How will that work out for us? Join us here to find out.
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment